Saturday, September 10, 2011

Brooklyn's flea market

Shirt: Tel Aviv Market, Sunglasses: H&M, Shorts: Material Girl, Shoes: Madden Girl, Bag: Marc Jacobs, Necklace: Brooklyn's flea market.

Brooklyn's flea market is one of the best flea markets I have ever been to. it's taking place on the summers on a beautiful spot by the river bank with a view to Manhattan. I didn't buy a lot, just two necklaces which I will show you later on.
I really miss NYC especially now that it's fashion week. I would give anything to go back there but I have other compromises, so I'm aiming for next year Fashion Week.

lots of kisses everyone!








8 comments:

Tea for Two said...

So jealous that you've had an opportunity to be in NY for fashion week! I've always wanted to go. At least you have more opportunities in the years to come!

<3 Kristina

www.mycupofteafortwo.blogspot.com

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Great photos!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com
:-)

Ms. Falcon said...

i love flea markets, but i haven't been to brooklyn flea yet. in 2009 i just bought some things at other ny flea markets...

nice shots.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

BeSugarandSpice said...

I loves this kind of market!!

Kisses!!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

looks like a great day! love the flea markets!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Inma Orduna said...

I would like to go there!!!

Thanks for your comment!! ;-)

Sarah Bahbah said...

i'm more envious of that sun shining!!

can't wait for summer!!!

xx

raisedbythewolves.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

it's always fun to go to flea markets! finding unique and affordable items is the best! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails