Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Berlin- day one

those are the first images I took from the bus while driving to the hotel;

After we settled down in the hotel we started to walk around a little bit to get to know the environment


I saw this sign that I don't know what it means but the characters reminded me Alice in Wonderland




















and those freaking bags are so damn cool!!!















In one of the stores I saw this sewing machine














we kept walking to the Gallery Lafayette and it was such and amazing place! any floor had his own theme.



In the pictures I was wearing: Blouse from Zara, Jacket from Bershka, Pants from Mango, Shoes from Topshop, Scarf from Yanga Boutique and a bag from the Israeli designer Dorin Frankfurt.


Goodbye until "Berlin day two", the next post (;

15 comments:

Ines said...

Really?
I am following you :)

Emilie said...

Great pics of Berlin, hope you had fun!

Krystal said...

that look so fun, i can't wait to visit there :)

Ariadne said...

Lovely style!Lovely pics!!

Sarah said...

really great outfit, especially the blazer and pants! Fantastic blog sweetie xxx

Casey said...

So happy I stumbled upon your blog! You're outfit is lovely, and I'm so jealous that you got to go to Berlin! I've never been anywhere in Europe :[

Vivienna said...

Is it really so cold in Berlin?
i love your style, you mixed up so much but it looks great

Elena said...

Lovely Look!!!

Gypsy said...

Looks like a lovely city, I love the big teddy bears.

Diana Mieczan said...

Everything looks very cool...I adore those huge bears:)
Kisses and have a great day

ps: I am hosting a really cute GIVEAWAY, so please join in:)

B a la Moda said...

I can not wait to go!!Love your outfit.

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Is This Real Life? said...

Love your outfit, really pretty pictures!

Faugourg St Honore said...

tanto frio hace?
besos

Ines said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!! Hope you gonna visit it again soon :)
I am your follower)

THE DIVINITUS said...

looks like a perfect shopping area :) especially chanel makeup and macaroons...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails