Friday, December 24, 2010

my House of Harlow jewelry




First of all I want to apologize for not posting so often like I used to, it has been such a crazy week.
Well, those are my new jewelry from Nicole's Richie collection of jewelry. The big triangle ring and the necklace I got as a present from my boyfriend, but of curse I chose them, he doesn't have such a good test then it comes to fashion.
I will definitely do my best to update more and respond all your comments (; thank you for keeping up with my blog, xoxo, Hadas.

9 comments:

james said...

i am obsessed with house of harlow and nicole richie! im envious of your purchases! thanks for visiting my blog dear, i think your blog is inspiring and let's face it, its pretty cool that youre a soilder!! you have a new follower! i cant wait to see where you travel and see all your photos from around the world :)

Unknown said...

woow
Love it!

Joyeux Noël <33

No me mires ♥ said...

Hola guapa, esas joyas son preciosas me han gustado mucho :D que bien que estés de vuelta^^
Feliz navidad preciosa!!!

un besito♥

Angelica Ng said...

Not exactly my personal style, but nice pieces nonetheless!

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

Sjaar said...

wow.. actually they are more beautiful in real life i see now.. I did only see them in webshops.. lucky you enjoy them! Merry xmas.

Carmen To said...

i love house of harlow! love the ring i want it :)

love, carmen

Jessica Mura said...

I follow you now darling ^^
http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

Jessica Mura said...

Thanks so much :)
http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

haha, as long as you can chose what you want, everything is ok^^ and it avoids spending money on stuff you wouldn't wear or even like^^
by the way, you made a great choice!=) the 2 rings and the necklace are really gorgeous!x) and you taught me something new: I didn't even know that Nicole Richie did her own jewelry collection^^ oh well xD

greets,

http://sherocksinfrocks.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails