2011 is already here! and I allowed myself to make some new resolutions, hopefully I could accomplish everything I want this year.
1. Loose some weight- I have always been a little bit self concious about my body. No matter what my weight is I will always want to be thinner, like most of the girls, I guess. So I have already lost many weight during 2010 but I still think I can loose a little bit more.
2. Find a new modeling agency- I would really like to return to my old habbit when I was 18; modeling. I like being in front of the camera so until college starts I want to work again.
3. Get accepted to college- I'm planing to start my B.A in communication next year, so right now is the time to start studying to pass the exam.
4. Take a fashion course- during the summer many fashion institues around the world offer fashion courses in a big variety of subjects such as: desgining, styling, merchendise, retail, communication, marketing, coolhunting and so much more... one of them is waiting just for me.
5. Travel- who doesn't like to travel? after a tough two years of serving my country in the army I think I deserve some REAL BIG TRIP. I have some plans which I can't reveal yet, I just hope it will come true like I'm planing!
6. Have new relationships- in every period in your life you get to know new people and have new adventures. I am about to enter to a new period of my life and I hope it will come with new changes, adventures and friends.
7. Get a job- the job i'm imagining is not the typical kind of job, it has to be intersting, renewing and it has to make me happy. But of curse, this is just a wish...
8. Buy a desiner bag- Miu Miu, Chanel, Chloe or Prada, I will buy it with the money I will get from the work above (=
9. Learn French or Italian- in our modern sociaty speaking 3 languages isn't enough. My main goal is to learn one more language.
10. Buy a dog- My dream is to have a little dog! I adore them!!!
that's probably all... maybe I forgot a few things but it doesn't really matter.
since it's a FASHION blog I can't leave you without some outfit pictures, so here it comes;
last week me and my boyfriend celebrated our year and a half aniversary and we went to a hotel in Jerusalem from one night. I really like Jerusalem it's kind of reminding me Europ...
Coat: Pull&Bear (old season)
Bag: New Yorker
more pictures from the holley city, Jerusalem, in my next post (;